[3830] ARRLDX CW ON5ZO SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, franki@on5zo.be
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ON5ZO SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:34:25 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ON5ZO
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Hofstade
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  206    36
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  206    36  Total Score = 21,924

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Unfortunately, I had only limited time due to job interferrence, so I stuck to
40m only. 100W into a Delta Loop (apex at 11m, base at 2m above ground).
SOSB is only unassisted, so packet was NOT used!

Mostly East Coast, some central USA but nothing heard from W6/7 land, I was not
at home at the time the propagation was most likely favourable for that part of
the target area.

Still good fun and bagged some nice contacts for WAS 40m.
CU all in next contest.
- Franki ON5ZO