[3830] ARRLDX CW K6LRN(L6LRN) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6lrn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6LRN(L6LRN) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:06:36 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K6LRN
Operator(s): L6LRN
Station: K6LRN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: sv
Operating Time (hrs): ~33

  160:    8     5
   80:   37    23
   40:   87    59
   20:  144    67
   15:  149    53
   10:  144    57
-------------------
Total:  560   255  Total Score = 428,400

Club:

Comments:

SO ME (Single op, many excuses).
Logging computer failed on Wed., but got it going enough to log. Wouldn't send
CW from function keys. Had to use memory keyer.
Mostly S & P as it was very awkward to run.
A storm blew through here Sat. night, loosened rotator (again!) antennas stuck
on E. S & Ped Caribbean/ Central & So. America stns. Was ready to climb tower,
but thought better of it. Home alone, nearest neighbor about 500' or so away,
shoes muddy, 66 years old...decided to fix later (like most projects around
here).

If we have enough logs from Mother Lode DX/Contest Club, I'll send my logs for
club competition. Otherwise, they go for NorCal Contest Club.