[3830] ARRLDX CW W6RCL SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6rcl@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W6RCL SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:14:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W6RCL
Operator(s): W6RCL
Station: W6RCL

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: CALIFORNIA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:
   80:    7     2
   40:   36     9
   20:   25    21
   15:   51    21
   10:   48    17
-------------------
Total:  167    70  Total Score = 35,070

Club:

Comments:

Rig: FT-817 running 5W to Force 12 C4SXL up about 45 feet plus HF2V for 80M with
six elevated radials.  Software: TR-log v 6.72.

Limited effort.  Good condx considering the sunspot cycle!  Except for North
America and Hawaii -- almost all of my QSO's were more than 1,000 miles per
watt.  My best DX was 9M2 at my sunrise Sunday on 40M... more than 8,000 miles
away.

Thanks to all the ops out there with good ears and the persistence to pull me
in!

72/73 de alan