[3830] ARRLDX CW NX9T SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NX9T SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:57:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  110   104  Total Score = 34,008

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Due to an approaching ice storm...I needed to heed the call from the XYL
to prepare(get generator fired up, store up water, food, etc...).  That
resulted in me not really being in the flow of this contest.  Plus, the
wonder of when the power would go out kept my mind dancing to the question
much to often.  Last time wasn't any fun(to say the least).  Anyway...just got

on and "Dxed" a little.  It was fun while it lasted.
73 and Cul.
jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t