[3830] ARRLDX CW K5ZD(W4PA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K5ZD(W4PA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:41:42 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: K5ZD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:   27    24
   80:  253    62
   40: 1182    94
   20:  904    90
   15:  863    93
   10:  928    83
-------------------
Total: 4157   446  Total Score = 5,562,066

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Great weekend!

Watching the snow pound down here at ZD.  All flights on Southwest out
of Providence, RI are cancelled.  Hope to make it back to Tennessee on
Tuesday.  Thanks to Randy and Connie and family for having me here for
the third year in a row for ARRL DX CW.

I'm doing the 2003 ARRL CW web and QST writeups later this year - please
let me know if there are anecdotes you think should be part of it.  Thanks.
w4pa at yahoo dot com

Scott Robbins, W4PA