[3830] ARRLDX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AT@AT-COMMUNICATION.COM
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:13:40 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: 4L5A/D44TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CABO VERDE
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:  171    43
   80:  473    54
   40:  820    57
   20: 1320    59
   15: 1496    59
   10: 1264    58
-------------------
Total: 3540   330  Total Score = 5,388,570

Club: ATCC

Comments:

Its my first try in ARRL really I can say first ARRL contest
 I have electricity problem and several computer crash first day but finally I
see Im claiming new African record propably old one is too old and low if novice
like me can break it such easy hi
 Thank you very much to everyone who call me and give me support
 I will try to operate more seriouse in SSB
 Thank you very much for everyone who give me compliments for my 160m signal my
antenna is broken during the contest and not giving 100% result for CQ 160 and
ARRL SSB I will fix that and I hope you will hear me even better
    73   Al 4L5A,D4B,D44TT,R3/4L5A
 http://www.qsl.net/d44tt