[3830] NAQP RTTY AE9B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AE9B Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 05:55:52 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   86    33
   40:  128    43
   20:  172    46
   15:  103    35
   10:   22    12
-------------------
Total:  511   169  Total Score = 86,359

Club:

Team: Nitty Gritty Rtty

Comments:

Team: Nitty Gritty Rtty

Great contest.  10M was not very good was awful but 15,20,40,80 provided plenty
of action for this 10 hour contest. Despite the noise on 40 and 80 my BIG
verticals seemed to do the trick. Sorry if I did hear your call.

Not sure of an updated record as the NCJ Web site shows the lates records from
1999. Perhaps someone can direct me to an updated site? If these numbers hold
true, this would be a new Missouri record (by a bunch). Nice to print some
quality DX in HR, I, YU, ZF, EA, JA, PJ7, UA9, VR. Thanks to Bruce (ZF) and Mike
(KH) for moving bands.

Should have taken dinner a little sooner (there was a real dead period here late
afternoon) when I got back thing were hopping again.

My first real effort runnig SO2R. What an incredible difference. In this mode,
it allows you to keep the ball rolling when the bands change, always able to
"sense" what's going on on the other bands.
Thanks to the NCJ for putting on this event. I'm looking forward to many more
come.  Thanks for the QSO's.

Station "A"
Yaesu 1000MP
Writelog V10.10.39C with MMTTY