[3830] CQ160 SSB K7NV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K7NV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:08:27 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 212  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 5  Total Score = 25,600

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thought I'd just get on for a few hours and pass out NV. Oops, worked more NV
stations than I have in any other contest.
Ok, let's just dig into all the nooks and crannies and see how many really weak
guys we can work. Great fun, even the mults that couldn't hear me.

Everything was on track for a short contest, and then I ran into
N6RO.....somehow we managed to stay up most of Fri nite cqing into the ether,
then saw sunrise on Sunday morning. Oh My....there goes the weekend.

What a hoot! Thanks to all the guys that stopped by and checked into the "West
Coast 160 contest cq freq", especially that melodious and distinguished UK guest
op that cq'd for hours from 'RO. K0UK was way loud Sunday morning, good to hear
you so loud Bill.
Ran into quite a few friends that we haven't heard for a while.

Got pretty cold late into the night, the squealing fan in the heater prompted a
few "you have major feedback problems dude". Not to worry, no feedback, but
warmer is better.
Great fun with good friends. Might have to put this one on the calender next
year.

Inv Vee @ 45', TS930, Alpha 78.

73,
Kurt