[3830] CQ160 SSB VE3NE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VE3NE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:23:09 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 15

Total:  QSOs = 386  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 8  Total Score = 110,340

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Hi,

QRN...QRN...QRN...
Because of the tough conditions it was an exciting contest.
Friday night condx were good. W2YC, Dave told me EU was calling me !!
Didn't hear them but YV3IF came back to my CQ and I got him into the LOG.
Saturday night the snow blizzard
generated s9+ noise even on the RX antenna so I had had to quit early.
Sunday evening was great. Even had a mini run from the East Coast...hi
I could hear D4B all the time while I was on.
See you in ARRL.

73

Lali  VE3NE