[3830] ARRLDX SSB NQ4I SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq4i@compuserve.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NQ4I SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:30:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): NQ4I
Station: NQ4I

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 17.8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  824   101
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  824   101  Total Score = 249,672

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just a part time effort to check out some of the station and how they will
play
when we get the rest of the towers up. I couldn't believe how many US and VE
stations called it...guess they have no idea of the workings of ARRL DX test. I
went to split operation on Sunday and that helped with the qrm...but some US
still called on my listening freq of 14.118...DUH!!! The ring rotor broke and I
fixed it, and did a little fixing up while I was up the tower...some much to do
yet...5 towers up and 4 to go...de Rick