[3830] ARRLDX SSB NA4M SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NA4M SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:56:08 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NA4M
Operator(s): NA4M
Station: NA4M

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:   28    24
   80:   14    10
   40:
   20:  117    69
   15:  145    62
   10:  168    70
-------------------
Total:  472   235  Total Score = 332,760

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

About 90% S & P.

This contest had both big high and low points.

The low point was discovering Friday night that the coax to my 40m beam was
damaged up on the tower top making the 40-2CD unusable.    Bummer.

High point:  An incredible 160m opening to Europe Friday night. The band noise
was low when using my receive loop and signals were outstanding.   I never
recall ever hearing the quantity and strength of a 160M European opening like
occurred and the fact that it was on phone was even the more amazing.