[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE1JF M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jwfisher@alumni.princeton.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE1JF M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:19:55 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE1JF
Operator(s): VE1JF, VE1AI, VE1DHD, VE1HS, VE1JS, VE1MOO, VE1OP, VE1QD, VE1SKY
Station: VE1JF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   42    32
   80:  138    60
   40:  242    74
   20:  904   113
   15:  796    97
   10:  315    90
Total: 2437   466  Total Score = 3,404,130

Club:

Comments:

Combination of a few experienced contestors and a rotating team of other ops
(some very accomplished hams) for recruitment and development.  We worked hard
and had a good time.  Condx so-so--noticed farther-south stations apparently
having somewhat better propagation--but we get ours sometimes!