[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ZSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7zsd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ZSD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:46:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): KI7Y, AC7LX, W7ZB, K7ZSD
Station: K7ZSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NW Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:    5     4
   80:   48    24
   40:  158    60
   20:  369    84
   15:  376    74
   10:  259    66
-------------------
Total: 1215   312  Total Score = 1,137,240

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A fun gathering of friends dropping in to operate, eat and and tell stories!
Even shut down for the big meals, maybe next time we'll serve the meals when the
bands are slow!! New monobanders for 20 and 40 worked great, the tribander on 15
was a slug, put up a wire for 160 during the contest on Saturday. Our thoughts
were with our pal and mentor, Sandy, W7BX, who became a silent key just two
weeks ago.