[3830] ARRLDX SSB CT3EE SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ee@netmadeira.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CT3EE SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:52:49 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CT3EE
Operator(s): CT3EE
Station: CT3EE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     6
   40:   91    28
   20:  384    45
   15:  176    38
   10:  231    35
-------------------
Total:  889   152  Total Score = 405,384

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Equipment Description:
Radio: IC 765
Antennas: Tribander - A3S f/Cushc. (12m Tower)+ Dipol for 40/80m (Center fixed
to 9m hight)
Amplifier - AL-1500
Petty that I had only the Saturday to contest. On Sunday I had to leave for QRL
and could not be present untill the end. Greetings to everybody on the
organization of one of the BIGGEST Contests around. Best regards to all the
Competitors. Special thanks to all the guys who spotted me in the Clusters all
around. See you all in the next one.
Luis - CT3EE
Web Page: www.ct3ee.pt.vu
          ct3ee@netmadeira.com or ct3ee@arrl.net