[3830] ARRLDX SSB TM5A(F5VHJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nh7a@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB TM5A(F5VHJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:21:36 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TM5A
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: F5VHJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   60    23
   40:  286    46
   20:  526    52
   15: 1013    60
   10:  867    49
-------------------
Total: 2752   230  Total Score = 1,898,190

Club:

Comments:

Just before the contest the rotor got stuck and the WX0B six pack stopped
working. Finally got the antennas on the USA but the six pack could not be
fixed. So I had to change the coax's at the base of the tower and with the rain,
I got too lazy  to do that often enough. Very dismal score, but someone told me
it is a new ARRL SSB SOAB record for France , so maybe I did something right.
Got bored the last three hours of the contest and quit early. I then  popped
open  a good bottle of the local Bordeaux rouge,  had a pizza, and watched
television until I fell asleep. Next year I will be serious.
Al