[3830] WPX SSB VE7IN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE7IN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:47:15 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 25.75

------------
  160:    1
   80:   71
   40:   90
   20:  220
   15:  369
   10:  228
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

WPX has always been one of my favourite contests,although this year my
motivation wasn't as high as usual to really get in. When I did get in the chair
 I found myself going for it anyway.

Friday conditions here sure wouldn't help to inspire enthusiasm for staying in
the chair. They did improve each day though, with for me Sunday morning opening
on 15 to some Eruope beening a bit of a highlight.

Time for some additional antennas rather than the side mounted 4 element 15M at
45 feet.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73 Earl VE7IN