[3830] WPX SSB K2UOP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K2UOP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:14:10 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K2UOP
Operator(s): K2UOP
Station: K2UOP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   35
   20:  263
   15:  256
   10:  184
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had fun!  When I heard how bad condx were, I decided to work at a casual pace
and have an enjoyable time mainly S&P'ing up and down the bands.  Went to bed
0230 Sunday morning and at that time there was a little snow flurry.  When I got
up 0700 Sunday morning there was 6+ inches of white stuff on the ground.  I
should have known not to have taken off the snow tires last week.  Snow static
wasn't too bad but condx sure were very poor.  No Europe at all on 10M from
here.  Now I can't wait for WPX CW.