[3830] WPX SSB AG1RL(@K6IDX) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0bee@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AG1RL(@K6IDX) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:52:36 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AG1RL
Operator(s): K0BEE, WJ6O, W1SRD
Station: K6IDX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: N. California
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   57
   40:   85
   20:  725
   15: 1329
   10:  841
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The noise free haven that is K6IDX was rudely interrupted by S9+ hash coming
from 310 degrees. A fairly import direction in N. California! The net effect was
to reduce our normally huge run of JA to a trickle of top tier stations. Still,
for our first effort signing AG1RL we felt it was a great success and much fun!
The 15M opening to EU Sunday saved the day for mults and a solid run of U.S.
stations on 10M and 15M rounded out the QSO points Sunday afternoon.

All in all, a real blast under interesting conditions.

K0BEE, WJ6O and W1SRD

P.S. - Those who checked QRZ.com (almost 500 at last count), Chinois Nu
translates to "Chinese girl".