[3830] WPX SSB VE7SV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paule@sfu.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE7SV M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:33:22 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7SV, VA7CW, VE7AG, VA7NT
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:   18
   80:  223
   40:  587
   20: 1398
   15:  627
   10:  640
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were poor, but we had a good time. As someone of us said,
guess we could have done better, but we're CW ops so what do we know???
The station played well, with the only technical difficulty being
the band decoder that did funny things when we transmitted on 10 meters.

Thanks for all the Q's.  See you all in CW.