[3830] WPX SSB A45WD(YO9HP) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB A45WD(YO9HP) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:09:07 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: A45WD
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: A45WD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OMAN
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:   82
   20:  654
   15: 1154
   10: 1527
------------

Club: YO DX CLUB

Comments:

Great contest from my point of view. I would say I had poor propagation with USA
(excepting 21 MHz) and Japan (excepting 1 hour good opening on 28 MHz), but the
balance was the excellent conditions with Europe.
I ran about 50 watts during daytime hours due to some inteference with local
devices and 100 watts during night time. Very hard to struggle with "big guns"
on 3.5 and 7 MHz, even when using a "new multiplier" callsign.
Thank you for calling me and see you in WPX-CW !
73!
Alex, A45WD - YO9HP