[3830] EA RTTY AD6WL SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY AD6WL SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:14:10 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  165    69
   10:
-------------------
Total:  165    69  Total Score = 18,561

Club:

Comments:

Since I had limited time and conditions weren't so great I decided just to
operate on 15meters. I worked all call areas in K but only 9 from JA, 6 VE and
no VKs.  Also worked 9 EA multis.  I had to miss peak operating time to take the
grandaughter to a birthday party on Saturday.  Sunday conditions were a little
better but by the time California to EU opened the test was over.

Some highlights were GU0SUP and XV9DT answering my calls.  Nice to work some
familiar calls and some call that were new and not in my Check Partial Window.

Not sure which RTTY test is next but I'm gearing up for WPX CW next month
also.

73, Jim, AD6WL