[3830] QCWA QP

To: "'3830@contesting.com'" <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] QCWA QP
From: Alan Brenner <abrenner@qmpwlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:00:25 -0400
W4ARM Results for the 47th Annual QCWA QSO Party

SSB 267 Qso's
CW    37 Qso's
Mults 111

Total Score 37,851 Points

Had fun operating this contest! Put in about 13 hours. Found it much easier
to run on SSB (which really was a jog), and the CW activity seemed sparse.
This is really a potentially good domestic contest ( a lot of available
multipliers). And,  I had 18 countries that contacted me during the contest,
mostly Saturday evening including Israel, Poland, and Samoa. Saturday night
conditions on 20 were wide open for DX. Sunday 20 phone was the place to be
once the cw contacts were made. w4arm@arrl.net