[3830] SP DX SO2R(SP2FAX) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX SO2R(SP2FAX) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:09:46 -0700
                    SP DX Contest

Call: SO2R
Operator(s): SP2FAX
Station: SP2FAX

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: North Poland
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   61      3     24
   80:  180     78     43
   40:  287     73     45
   20:  260    163     66
   15:  159    192     49
   10:   21     25     25
---------------------------
Total:  968    534    252  Total Score = 731,556

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Very heavy snow storm was most of time and electrical noise was also too high.
Only two qso with USA on 10 m (thanks Phill N6ZZ) and no JA. Finaly 88 countries
in my log and much more mults on each bands than last years.
I made two qso with one operator from two countries. On saturday SP5EWX was in
Mariana isl. like WH0EWX,  on Sunday he arrived to Korea and we worked with his
korean call HL1/KB9LQG. Nice surprise. Good activity from W, VE, UA, UA9, JA and
of course few European countries.
Kaz SP2FAX