[3830] JIDX CW AE0Q(@N0HF) SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae0q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW AE0Q(@N0HF) SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:14:48 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: N0HF

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  140    33
   10:
-------------------
Total:  140    33  Total Score = 4,620

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks to Dan N0HF for use of his station on Saturday.  We replaced his 4el 10m
beam with the C3SS tribander in the morning.  Dante the contest dog was
exhausted after a day of running around Dan's yard, he loves it there.  Dan was
busy babysitting and running the kids to a birthday party and soccer game, and
Merri AB0MV, Dan and I had a nice dinner when 15m closed and the kids were
finally in bed!
  I don't really like the new start and end times for this contest.  Would like
to be able to work the high bands on our Friday evening as well as Saturday, as
it was before.  Please change it for next year!  15m closed a bit early.

73 - Glenn AE0Q