[3830] GaQP K5OT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K5OT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:02:24 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K5OT
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5OT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   36
   20:  139
   15:    1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  176     0  CW Mults = 120  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 42,240

Club:

Comments:

Great coverage and consistently good (to excellent) signals from the aggressive
mobiles this year!  But where were are all the home stations??  I missed some
easy mults on phone, but decided to stay CW-only.

Tis the season for some great QSO Party activity, and the next few weeks will
continue to be busy on the bands.  I'll be out on the highway as one of the many
mobiles in the MICHIGAN QSO PARTY this coming weekend.  Full rules and
activation plans at http://www.miqp.org