[3830] GaQP K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:41:57 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    9     0
   40:   25     4
   20:   41     1
   15:    2     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   77     5  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 5  Total Score = 10,494

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Like real estate, this one was about location, location, location.  For me that
meant that on 20 meters, north Georgia was generally not workable, but south
Georgia was.

There was not much in state activity other than the several mobiles, or else
they were all in north Georgia.  Of my 82 qsos, I had 30 with K4BAI, 13 with
NY4N, 11 with N4PN, and 6 with K4MUT.

Maybe next year Jeff, KU8E, could go out with K4MUT, making the team of MUT and
Jeff.

Five days to the Michigan QSO Party, noon to midnight (EDT) on Saturday.  See
you from northern Michigan in that one!

Jim  K8MR