[3830] GaQP K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:02:14 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): couple
Radios: SO2R

   80:    4
   40:    9
   20:   21
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   34     0  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 2,040

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Think I qualify for the worked all K4BAI and NY4N award - these guys are good.
There were a couple of op's however who would not give their calls. One guy
worked his pile-up down to a station he could not hear and spent some 5 minutes
(that I listened to) asking for call and state without ever giving his call. I
did not work these no call stations - too bad, they had good signals. Anyway-
nice to hear the GA gang and thanks for the Q's. See you all in the WPX.
KØOU