[3830] MiQP K8UP Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8khz@k8khz.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8UP Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:38:57 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: K8UP
Operator(s): K8KHZ, K8UP
Station: K8UP

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OAKL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    0     33
   40:   20    226
   20:   45     57
   15:   37     38
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  102    354  CW Mults = 39  Ph Mults = 124  Total Score = 90,954

Club: Michigan DX Association

Comments:

Op K8KHZ was no tthere untio almost 6pm. Should had worked the 40M all day long
but thought 20 would get us some west coast mults. This did not prevail. Once
again the 40M band paid out. Also were only SSB people so we did not make many
CW contacts. Please send hooked on code tapes to the QRZ address. HIHI. I will
not be winning the KC CW pilep contest this year.
Most of the time we were running
20/15M 30ft QUAD
40M Folded B&W Dipole (most of qso's on 40M were at 100W)
Two radios 756Pro/TS-850

Thanks to all the mobiles. And everyone else who worked us.

Sean and John K8UP