[3830] SPDX RTTY VE7ASK SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY VE7ASK SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:41:37 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: VE7ASK
Operator(s): VE7ASK
Station: VE7ASK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   8    40     1
   20:  20   155    12
   15:   6    40     3
   10:   1    10     1
------------------------
Total:  35   245    17  Total Score = 16,660

Club:

Comments:

Was in and out of the shack throughout Saturday. Seemed like Europe was at least
partially open all day on 20M. Although I only managed to work a handful of EU
stations with 90 watts, I was hearing lots from early morning through
mid-afternoon -- mostly watery, with lots of fading, but still printable.

KH6ND was the only station heard on 10M, and one of just six 15M QSOs. Had hoped
to work more NA and JA stations, but activity didn't seem to be there. Finished
with 4 continents (no AF or SA).