[3830] FlQP K4XS SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4XS SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:45:53 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   0        0
   20:   0     1940
   15:   0      321
   10:   0        0
--------------------
Total:   0     2261  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 123  Total Score = 278,103

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were no where as good as last year.  I listened on 10 several times
and it was dead as could be.  I couldn't see much point in going there since it
didn't look like it would produce 100+ hours like 20 and 15 were doing.
Thanks to all of the big gun contesters who stopped by to give a 5x9 and to the
"Sunday drivers" who told me I was their first QSO.

The last QSO at 2159Z produced a new mult...HR!  I just did manage to get it in
before 2200Z.

By the way, I managed to get a "10-4" instead of a "QSL" from some poor
misguided soul who is obviously new to 20 meters.  It happens every contest.