[3830] ARI IU2X SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2bcp@hamlan.org
Subject: [3830] ARI IU2X SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:13:17 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: IU2X
Operator(s): I2CZQ, IK2BCP, IK2EAD, IK2GSN, IK2SAU
Station: IU2X

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Brescia
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    23                   15
   80:    70                   26
   40:   228                   43
   20:   644                   63
   15:   292                   56
   10:    66                   29
-----------------------------------
Total:  1323    0       0     232  Total Score = 606,680

Club:

Comments:

The QSO's are the sum of SSB and CW, not CW only. I don't know how to have the
possibility to separate the modes in the summary with Writelog and the plug-in
for ARI DX...

New callsign this year, last year we were IU2R.
Great fun as usual but the propagation and the participation were less than last
year.
Thanks to everybody!