[3830] LY1YK Multi-Single Baltic Contest

To: <contestru@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [3830] LY1YK Multi-Single Baltic Contest
From: <club_ly1yk@takas.lt>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:30:36 +0100
                              Baltic Contest SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-May-03, 18-May-03

    Callsign Used : LY1YK
         Operator : LY2FY,LY2CO,LY3CI

         Category : M/S

 Default Exchange : 59/599

             Name : Contest Club LY1YK
          Address : P.o.Box 59
   City/State/Zip : Mazeikiai,5500
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : Kaunas University Of Technology Radio Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   80CW      255         255
   80SSB     203         203

 Totals      458         458

    Final Score = 474 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.