[3830] Anatolian RTTY VE6YR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6yr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] Anatolian RTTY VE6YR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:30:50 -0700
                    Anatolian RTTY Contest

Call: VE6YR
Operator(s): VE6YR
Station: VE6YR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alberta
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    7    65     8
   20:  191  2450    69
   15:   27   310    14
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  225  2825    91  Total Score = 257,075

Club:

Comments:

It was an experience. Conditions were not good and many of the Big Guns were
busy in Dayton. There was no action on 10 meters or on 80 meters, but I did
manage to find many old friends and some new ones on 20 meters. Thanks to all
the North American contacts. Nice to see VE7ASK and VE4COX who I missed in
the last few contests. YV5AAX Aldo and PS7TKS were very strong from South
America as well as many LU's and CP6EB. Europe and Asia were fairly good with
5B4ANA and ZC4DW from Cyprus, A45WD, BX4AF, YE1D and a Big Signal from YB0JIV. I
missed GU0SUP but managed to work his neighbour, MU3EFB. Thanks to TA1EQ and
TA1BM in Turkey and to all the JA's. I believe that the longest call goes to
SV9/DL7VOG/P on the island of Crete.

My biggest disappointment was not the poor conditions nor my poor showing,
but the intentional interference from two of our fellow operators. Many
thanks to the sponsors and to the nice people who participated.

73 de VE6YR   Bob