[3830] WPX CW LY2XW SO(R)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly2xw@is.lt
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LY2XW SO(R)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 01:50:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LY2XW
Operator(s): LY2XW
Station: LY2XW

Class: SO(R)AB LP
QTH: Vilnius,Lithuania
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:   72
   80:  202
   40:  305
   20:  337
   15:  161
   10:   74
------------
Total: 1151  Prefixes = 429  Total Score = 910,767

Club:

Comments:

This was the contest I?ve looked forward in the hope to exceed thousand qso?s
(first time ever for me) and 1 million of points. In order to reach that I?ve
even drafted time/band and rest schedules. The schedules were broken
immediately after the start, the target was reached partially ? if you are
running LP with low hanging wire antennas the modesty is the necessity. It
was surprisingly difficult to work US stations what caused the lack of the
prefixes. I?ve decided to entry the Rookies? category as I?m licensed one year

and a couple of months.
Rig: Knwd TS-2000   ant: 160m,80m ? dipoles, 40m ? vertical,
     20m-10m ? broadband vertical dipole.
Thanks  all for the contacts !

73!  Vygis
www.qsl.net/ly2xw