[3830] WPX CW GS2MP(GM4FAM) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW GS2MP(GM4FAM) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 04:27:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: GS2MP
Operator(s): GM4FAM
Station: GS2MP

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: SCOTLAND
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2260
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another terrific WPX CW contest ... thoroughly enjoyable.  Condx were fair to
good - some FB USA prefixes and some good surprises from elsewhere S9SS, 5X1CW,
etc. First contest for a couple of years and boy was it good to get back to the
competition
GS2MP was QRV from the QTH of Chris GM3WOJ ... my grateful thanks to Chris for
putting up with me during the WPX weekend - he is a great host and a smashing
guy right out of the top drawer - MNI TNX OM!

73 de Cris / GM4FAM (ex G4FAM)