[3830] WPX CW ZL/W3SE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W3SE@dxer.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZL/W3SE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 06:33:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZL/W3SE
Operator(s): W3SE
Station: W3SE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Auckland, NZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  140
   20:  140
   15:  305
   10:   65
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference operating from ZL over W6.  Got the R8 in the air weekend
before the contest, this was the trial run, and was pleased with performance.
Don't think I have made 140 Q's on 40M and only operated a few hours with almost
13 hrs Sun set to rise, makes a difference.  Down here for a while on a work
assignment,.  Highlight was getting Zone 34 worked right from the start.  Took
23 years to log 34 from states for me.  Did that 3 days before leaving to come
down here.

Thanks to those who took the time to pull my signal out.  Had a blast.  Maybe
next step is install M2 - KT34 and Sigma-V.

73,

Wes  ZL/W3SE