[3830] WPX CW NG7Z SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NG7Z SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 06:49:51 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: SEATTLE
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  208
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

First time at a single band effort. Using a new gain antenna really
made the difference. Would not have been able to work half as many
with just my dipole. However, the band was long most of the time and
only one opening to EU that I heard. The midwest is underepresented
in my log and the east coast was always present. South America was
heard nearly all the time. No openings to JA either. I guess this
was a bad time to chose 15M as my first attempt at a single band.