[3830] WPX CW NM6E SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, javierca@cisco.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NM6E SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:51:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NM6E
Operator(s): NM6E
Station: NM6E

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   37
   20:  147
   15:   32
   10:    4
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had a good time for a small effort and my call seemed to attract attention! I
even ran EU's on 20 and 15.

I was surprized at and greatful for the run of EU's I had mixed in with the many
NA's and I was starting to get calls from APAC with the begining of the ASIA
openings. It was fun to work 3 continents at one time! I even baby-sat my 2
month old daughter and during exchanges, I managed to re-insert her pacifier AND
not slow my run down!

My most productive band was 20 and 40 because of my evening/night time effort.

I only wish I could have put in a full weekend effort but family commitments
prevented that.

All in all, I had a good time!