[3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 07:15:56 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD,LZ1UQ,LZ1PM,LZ1ANA,LZ2CJ,LZ2HM,LZ2FV,LZ2JE,LZ2PO,LZ2UU,PART
TIME LZ1NS,LZ3CQ,LZ1PJ
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik,nr Sofia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

This is a rough score - we had a lot of problems with numbering ( CT 9.89 ),so
final formal score will come later :-((((.
This was our second M/M effort after WPX SSB 2003 and we had a lot of fun. 10m
was a big dissapointment - some sporadic condx and kind of an opening for few
hours Sunday afternoon and evening for a total of 494 QSOs. ( we remained JUST 6
QSOs away from a bottle of HQ whiskey promissed by LZ1ZD to the guy who will
make QSO Nr.500 :-((( )
40m home brew PA blew up and we were LP for 5 hours on 40m plus a fuse change on
15m took another 50 min off air time. Very few JAs and not so many USA as
expected which affected the score in spite of good QSO and multiplier total.

Pool was full and ready but it was raining whole weekend and temps were abt 23
deg C only - so sun baths left for the next contest :-(((.

See ya all in CQ WW DX SSB/CW as M/M again.

73's Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of the new kids on the block in M/M category from Europe
We are here to stay because it's great fun :-)))) !