[3830] WPX CW KT1V SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt1v@demop.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT1V SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:14:15 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT1V
Operator(s): KT1V
Station: KT1V

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1011
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I managed to get both 40m feeds into the new shack in time, and even got one
antenna to rotate in time!
I was quite surprised how well the 1100' NE beverage did both to Europe and for
copying weak stateside when the band was noisy.
Had lots of fun as always in WPX. Congrats to the big scores, including K1KI
(KG1D) for his record breaking SB40 - clearly he is at least 50% cooler than I!!

73 Ted KT1V