[3830] ARRL June VHF N0KE(@W0TM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pfkski@vail.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N0KE(@W0TM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:31:22 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:    1     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  361   142  Total Score = 55,664

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good start on Saturday with E skip all over the place at one time. Only DX VP5KE
and HH7PV. I had to QRT at 2400 UTC Sunday for father's day dinner and predicted
that 6m would open as soon as I did. I got in the car for the 30 minute drive
and turned on the 706 and made 3 more QSOs before I got out the driveway. I made
a total of an additional 11 QSOs in 10 new grids while mobile that increased the
score by around 10%. Thanks to Mark, N0IO/R who stopped on his way thru my grid
to give me my only 1.2 GHz and 10 GHz QSOs. We probably made the first ever 10
GHz two way SSB QSO within DM69. I think it is safe to say that I have the
highest score from DM69!