[3830] ANARTS LZ2BE SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS LZ2BE SOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:17:15 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: LZ2BE
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SOST HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:   22   137    12
   40:   62   509    28
   20:  299  3584    76
   15:  108  1209    47
   10:   18   206    11
-------------------------
Total:  509  5645   174  Continents = 6  Total Score = 5,894,580

Club:

Comments:

Unfortunately I was busy with my work and I came back at home Saturday late
afternoon. Condx was pretty "strange" especialy on low bands. 80m was with
unusual high noise level. 40m VK2KM and VK6HD were stronger than most of EU's, I
had few JA, PY, LU but nothing heard from USA/Can!
Anyway I had a lot of fun and I would like to thank to all of you, who make a
QSO with me! CUAGN next time!
73 de Bob LZ2BE