[3830] ANARTS W4GKM SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nrsmith@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] ANARTS W4GKM SOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:33:25 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: SOST HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10.9

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   30   286     6
   20:  204  2201    32
   15:   66   736    14
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  300  3223    94  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,818,872

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

At the start of the contest I thought it was going to be one of my best, as I
was running about 62 an hour the first two hours and then conditions went down
at my qth to almost nothing.  Somehow I blew the front end of one of my radios
so I used only one and worked just a little over 10 hours.  Had fun, made some
VK contacts, and I thank all that could hear me for the contact.  Also, thanks
to ANARTS for the contest and hope to see you all on the next one.

Nick W4GKM