[3830] Anatolian RTTY N4HY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rwmcgwier@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] Anatolian RTTY N4HY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 05:07:47 -0700
                    Anatolian RTTY Contest

Call: N4HY
Operator(s): N4HY
Station: N4HY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:    3    16     3
   40:   13   111     9
   20:  122  1659    41
   15:   22   225    10
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  160  2011    63  Total Score = 506,972

Club: Frankford Radio Club

-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: N4HY                     USA                                  Country

_X__ Single OP., All Band

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    3       16      0       3
40m:    13      111     2       7
20m:    122     1659    27      14
15m:    22      225     5       5
10m:    0       0       0       0
Total:  160     2011
Continents:             4
Total multipliers:      63
VK bonus points:        200
Score:          506972

Station Description: IC756ProII,  MMTTY, Rigblaster Pro, AL-1200, Writelog
Antenna(s): Gap Titan Vertical
Operators: N4HY
Remarks: My roof mount Steppir 3 element is down to put
up tower and to upgrade to 4 elements. I really missed it.
I need wires up for low bands.  This contest was a good one
to install, and get accustomed to Writelog.  I had a good
time.  I was down too long for major thunderstorms and
when I was up, the bands were in pretty bad shape. I
made 100 of my 160 QSO's in the first five hours and
I had two outages for thunderstorms.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license and have

Signature____________________________________________ Call
 .
, N4HY

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas
K1   K4   K7
VE3

40m Summary
Countries
9A     PY

Call Areas
K0   K1   K4   K5   K6   K7
VE6  VE7

20m Summary
Countries
9A     DL     ER     F      FK     FO     G      HA     HK     HR
I      KH6    KP4    LA     LU     OK     OM     PY     SM     SP
SV     UA     UR     YL     YU     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK2  VK4
VE1  VE4  VE6  VE7

15m Summary
Countries