[3830] WPX CW IR9T(IT9GSF) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fgrisafi@tin.it
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IR9T(IT9GSF) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:58:22 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IR9T
Operator(s): IT9GSF
Station: IR9T

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Sicily
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:  145
   40:  603
   20:  932
   15:  781
   10:  174
------------

Club:

Comments:

Last time SO1R as I am setting up a SO2R station here in Sicily. Hope it is
worth the effort from EU. Antenna for 80 meters was a sloper and for 40 meters
was a wire log-yagi beaming N-W as described in the old ARRL Antenna Book.
RX antennas for low bands were two bidirectional (switched) Beverage 200
meters
long.
Not sure if I can enter the TB-SW category...so I am in the normal SOAB (A)
HP.
Antenna for high bands KLM KT34XA at 25 meters a.g.l.