[3830] RAC Day VE3AGC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3agc@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE3AGC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:52:28 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE3AGC
Operator(s): VE3AGC
Station: VE3AGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Etobicoke
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    9     11       3         3
   80:   22     38       6         5
   40:   46     91       9        10
   20:   41    105       8        10
   15:   11     21       2         2
   10:    5     17       1         1
    6:    1      4       1         1
    2:    2      4       1         1
Total:  137    291      31        33  Total Score = 246,272

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I made my target of 400 Qs with an hour to spare, and upped last year's score on
most bands as well as points. Nice to have lots of people willing to move bands.
 Most 15m and 10m contacts were from moving people. Missed Nunavut and heard but
didn't work NWT, otherwise all provinces/Yukon. Nice to work several VO2s after
being there last week. I still don't know whether UT1FG/MM counts so contacts
not in score (QTH nr KH6). I managed a sweep (HF CW/SSB) with locals. 6m/2m all
local.

Antenna (AD DXLB+) still giving tvi to neighbour so the G5RV goes up between
contests. A beam is becoming a necessity as the sunspot cycle falls.

Tnx to all contacts.