[3830] IARU VE1OP SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE1OP SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:19:40 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    4             4
   80:   26            16
   40:  230            42
   20:  585            53
   15:  121            26
   10:    2             2
---------------------------
Total:  968     0     143  Total Score = 498,355

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Best propagation on 40 I've had here in months...Makes it fun when 40 can be run
in the late evenings...Too much noise on 80, but heard some signals to pick up a
few mults...

Lost some prime hours due to other committments, but happy with the score for
the time I could put in...Good EU openings on 20 and 40...Sigs were loud for the
most part...Zilch on 10 metres as is getting to be the usual case...

Rig: Mark V, 500 watts with a tri-bander and wires...

Thanks for all the calls, C U in NAQP RTTY next weekend...

73, Scott VE1OP