[3830] IARU WD4K(W4PA) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU WD4K(W4PA) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:27:40 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WD4K
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: WD4K

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    21            5
   80:   108           17
   40:   440           58
   20:   695           67
   15:   283           47
   10:    25            6
---------------------------
Total:  1572    0     200  Total Score = 935,200

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Ack! - with bad band conditions, I knew this was going to be a tough one.
At the western edge of zone 8 I lose all those east coast 3 pointers plus EU is
very far from central Tennessee when the bands are lousy.  I think this
weekend's contest wins for most horrible band conditions since the rise of the
last cycle.

Thanks to Tommy and Julie Tow for hosting me at their place this weekend while
the K4JNY QTH is in antenna transition for the fall.

Scott W4PA