[3830] IARU LN2HQ(@LA5G/LA6FJA) Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6fja@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU LN2HQ(@LA5G/LA6FJA) Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:41:20 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LN2HQ
Operator(s): LA7EJA LA6FJA LB1PF
Station: LA5G/LA6FJA

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Raufoss/Gjövik
Operating Time (hrs): 11.25

  160:   30             5
   80:   29             5
   40:  242      1     16
   20:  129    312     33
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  430    313     59  Total Score = 300,858

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Hi! we are happy to give a activty from Norwegian Radio Realy Liga as LN2HQ. It
was Gjövik and Toten group by NRRL,LA5G/LN5G, which hosted and made this
operation. we had bad openings at saturday from start, 15 and 10 was dead. but
20m was little bit better. we could had better condx. 20m died out after
midnight saturday.

Sunday was much better, but lost the good opening during the morning, cause I
6FJA had to go for job quite early, so I went back home and got a nice pile the
last 1 1/2 hour.

op's LB1PF Ole, LA7EJA Karl and LA6FJA Rag.
We used a Kenwood TS-850S+1KW and KLM KT34XA @ 25m and 1KW. And a TS2000 100/1KW
+Phased GP's on 40m and BAttle Creek Wire Special on 160 and 80.
We had also plans to get up a TH6DXX but 6FJA cut him self with a angle grinder
and needed to relax, therefor no 2nd antenna.

All Greetings to all of you, I hope to see you again in a contest soon.

73 from the Leader of Gjövik and Totengroup of NRRL, LA5G/LN5G
QSL via LA6FJA
LA6FJA Rag