[3830] IARU DL3YBM SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DL3YBM SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:54:52 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DL3YBM
Operator(s): DL3YBM
Station: DL3YBM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Haltern
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    56    0      29
   80:   165    0      40
   40:   237    0      54
   20:   285    0      53
   15:   239    0      52
   10:   109    0      35
---------------------------
Total:  1087    0     263  Total Score = 730,351

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

As others have already mentioned, I believe it took a great deal of persistence
to do well in this one. Condx were challenging to say the least, but I guess we
are going to repeat that over and over again approaching the doldrums of low
sunspot years.
Missed my goal of improving last year's score by a vast margin, in fact I never
even came close. In the end I just wanted to pass 1k Qs which I did. Seems like
I'm better in flexibly adjusting my goal than pursue the original one, hi.
Lots of fun anyway plus a few new ones on 80/160.
Tnx all for the Qs!